Principais recursos e especificações
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
- 34 channels: 32 single-ended data, 2 single-ended clock
- 3.0 pF equivalent load capacitance
- Equivalent to the logic analyzer data rate the probe is attached to
- Measure signals with as little as 500 mV p-p signal amplitude
- Provides convenient, reliable connection to target through Mictor connector
- Mictor connector is easy to incorporate into your design, Keysight number 1252-7431 or AMP number 2-767004-2
- Can be used with support shroud
- Logic analyzers with 40-pin cable connectors Logic Analyzer Cable Connectors
- Support shrouds available for board thickness to 0.12 inches
- 38-pin Mictor footprint
The Keysight E5336A Mictor probe provides a convenient and reliable connection to your target through a Mictor connector designed into your target. Route your signals of interest to the location containing the Mictor connector and when you are ready to measure these signals simply plug-in the Mictor probe. These probes can be used with a support shroud in environments where accidental unplugging of the probe is a concern. This probe can be used with any Keysight logic analyzer with a 40-pin cable connector.