The TS-x32XU series is built to deliver high performance, flexible expansion capabilities, and versatile applications at an affordable and cost-effective price for small/medium-sized businesses.
10GbE-Ready, Entry-Level NAS - Two 10GbE SFP+ ports provide high-speed transmission ideal for time-critical business data. And a PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) provides flexible expansion options for additional 10GbE connectivity and/or M.2 SATA/PCIe NVMe SSDs, via QNAP's QM2 expansion cards. The TS-x32XU series can be deployed to suit various needs for data storage, file backup, disaster recovery, containerized applications, surveillance, and more.
- The built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports deliver high speed for mission-critical applications such as database hosting and VM storage.
- QNAP offers a complete array of expansion cards to take advantage of the TS-x32XU series PCIe expandability, including QM2 expansion cards and single/dual port NICs.
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plan, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely.
- The Hybrid Backup Sync app completes your backup strategies, allowing you to back up, restore and sync files locally and remotely.
- QNAP's Virtual JBOD technology can be used to expand remote NAS capacity, ensuring all available space can be fully utilized.
- QNAP offers versatile surveillance solutions that help secure your premises and add value to the TS-x32XU series.
- Built-in 10 GbE SFP+ Ports Accelerate Your Workflows
- With two built-in 10 GbE SFP+ ports, the TS-x32XU series can immediately take advantage of high-speed 10GbE network infrastructure. The 10 GbE SFP+ ports can be utilized for bandwidth-demanding tasks including databases, virtual machine storage, and large data backups.
Windows and Mac Backups Help Keep Data Security in the Workplace
The TS-x32XU series can handle file backup tasks from Windows® PCs and Macs. With QNAP's NetBak Replicator backup utility, you can easily back up your Windows PC, and for Mac users Time Machine can be used for backups to the TS-x32XU series NAS. Combined with snapshot capability and Hybrid Backup Sync, the TS-x32XU series provides a solid foundation for your disaster recovery plan.
Secure Your Premises with Integrated Surveillance Solutions
The TS-x32XU series provides an intelligent surveillance management system for real-time monitoring, video & audio recording, and playback to safeguard your work environment. You can even use USB webcams as affordable IP cameras with the free QUSBCam2 app. The TS-x32XU series also supports QVR Pro, the next-generation QNAP NVR system, that allows you to arrange a dedicated, independent storage space for surveillance data on the NAS and leverage the advantages of scalability and storage manageability from QTS.
Protect Your NAS Content with Encryption and More Security Features
The AL-324 PoC of the TS-x32XU series supports hardware-accelerated AES-256 bit encryption of volumes, shared folders and LUNs to provide data confidentiality without sacrificing performance. Other security features include IP address filtering, virus and malware scanning, and much more. You can also set access permissions to ensure only authorized users or apps can access specified folders. The QVPN Service, available from the App Center, can be utilized to deploy VPN connections to secure communications between your devices and NAS.
Port RJ-45: Gigabit Ethernet Port (RJ45): 2; 10 Gigabit / 5 Gigabit Ethernet Port: 2 x 10 GbE SFP+
Port USB: 4 x USB3.0
HDD Interface: 12 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
Form Factor: 2U
Processor: AnnapurnaLabs Alpine AL-324 ARM Cortex-A57 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor
Default/ Max. Memory: 4GB UDIMM DDR4 (1 x 4GB)
LEDs: HDD 1-12, Status, LAN, Storage expansion
- Power Supply Unit: 2 x 250W PSU, 100-240V
- Power Consumption:
- HDD Sleep Mode: 42.61W
- Operating Mode, Typical: 77.09W (With drives fully populated)
Temperature: 0°C - 40 °C
Humidity: 5-95% R.H
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions: 3.50" x 18.98" x 21.02"
Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- 2 x Ethernet Cable
- 2 x Power Cord
- 48 x Flat head screw (for 3.5" HDD)
- 36 x Flat head screw (for 2.5" HDD)
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)