TS-832XU-RP - 10GbE-ready, entry-level rackmount NAS for SMB featuring two SFP+ ports, one PCIe 2.0 ×2 slot and redundant power supply
The TS-832XU-RP is built to deliver high performance, flexible expansion capabilities and versatile applications at an affordable and cost-effective price for small/medium-sized businesses. Two 10GbE SFP+ ports are capable of high-speed transmission of time-critical business data and a PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) provides flexibility for expanding connectivity and/or storage with M.2 SATA/PCIe NVMe SSDs, via QNAP's QM2 expansion cards. The TS-832XU-RP can be deployed to suit various needs for data storage, file backup, disaster recovery, containerized applications, surveillance, and more. The TS-832XU-RP is also equipped with a redundant power supply to ensure uninterrupted services.
- The built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports deliver high speed for mission-critical applications such as database hosting and VM storage.
- One PCIe 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) is available for adding a 10GbE port and/or M.2 SSD slots. With SSDs installed, Qtier auto tiering can be enabled to optimize storage utilization.
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plan, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely.
- The Hybrid Backup Sync app completes your backup strategies, allowing you to back up, restore and sync files locally and remotely.
- QNAP's Virtual JBOD technology can be used to expand remote NAS capacity, ensuring all available space can be fully utilized.
- The hot-swappable redundant power supply ensures high reliability and maximum system uptime.
Port RJ-45: 10 Gigabit Ethernet Port: 2 x 10 GbE SFP+; Gigabit Ethernet Port: 2 x RJ45
Port USB: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
HDD Interface: 8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6 Gbps bays
Form Factor: Rackmount
Processor: Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-324 ARMv8 Cortex-A57 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor
Default/ Max. Memory: 4GB DDR4 (1 x 4GB)
Power Supply Unit: 2 x ATX 250W, 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 5A-2.5A
Power Consumption (W): HDD sleep: 38.1W; In Operation: 60.74W
Temperature: 0°C - 40 °C
Humidity: 5-95% R.H
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions: 3.50" x 18.98" x 21.02"
Weight: 27.69 lbs.