Spray Dryer - Secador por Atomização Datasonic
This high-speed centrifuging spray dryer is mainly used to make liquid material directly into micro powder - you don’t need to do material filtration, concentration and smash before drying, very convenient and make your drying process high efficient.
Suitable for all solution such as emulsion, suspending liquid,etc.
1,5 -2l , 3L, 5L, 10L, 25L, 50L, 100L, 150L, 200L~2000L industrial spray dryer customize.
- CE certified reliable quality guarantee.
Main features of industrial spray dryer:
1.It can produce spherical powder with good liquidity.
2. It can produce granules products with uniform particle size distribution.
3. It can reduce the wall sticking amount of atomization flight line.
4. The average particle size of powder can be adjusted.
5. With low cap way, improve the recovery rate of granulation products.
6. Equipped with high temperature and high efficiency filter, to prevent products cross contamination.
7. Equipped with bag filter, which can improve the recovery of fine powder, exhaust gas cleaning, prevent pollution.
8. Hot air temperature automatic control, the difference range of set valve is small.
9. Spray dryer has realized the miniaturization, takes up less space and easy operation.
10. Particle size distribution and apparent density can be adjusted by the various spray tray.
Technical parameters of 10L spray dryer:
|Air inlet temperature control||30-300 ℃|
|Evaporated water capacity||10000ml/h|
|Electric heater power||20KW, AC380V|
|Max wind pressure||53KPa|
|Spray nozzle diameter||5mm|
|Air outlet Temperature control||30-140 ℃|
|Max charging capacity||10000ml/h|
|Min charging capacity||100ml|
|Max flow||441 ( m³/h)|
|Design External dimension||2500*1600*2800mm L*W*H|
|Vibration Pneumatic hammer||2pcs|
Main features of 25L, 30L, 50L, 100L, 150L, 200L spray drying equipment:
|Inlet temp. (℃)||≤350℃|
|Outlet temp. (℃)||＜80-90℃|
|The largest water evaporation (kg/h)||25||50||100||150||200-2000|
|Centrifugal spray head drive mode||Mechanical drive|
|Diameter of spray tray (mm)||102||108||108||150||180-340|
|Heat source||Electric||Electric + steam; Fuel oil; Coal gas||Electric + steam||Electric + steam; Fuel oil; Coal gas||User could solve by self|
|Dimension L*W*H||3*2.7*4.26||3.7*3.2*5.1||4.6*4.2*6||5.5*4.5*7||Based on actual situation|
|Dry powder recycle %||≥95|