TBS1000 Series digital oscilloscopes enables engineers and educators to view signals with confidence.
Each model features digital real-time sampling up to 2 GS/s, familiar, easy to use controls, built-in, context sensitive help system and a standard 5-year warranty. Choose the version that best suits your needs and application, whether two or four channels, R&D or education.
TBS1000B - Handle everyday test challenges without challenging your budget.
The TBS1000B models offer superior signal visibility, measurement accuracy and analysis capability, at a very affordable price.
- 7-inch WVGA display with wide viewing angle
- 34 automated measurements
- FFT analysis, waveform math, cursors, dual frequency counters and more
- Limit test and data logging
TBS1000B-EDU - Educate tomorrow's leading engineers.
The TBS1000B-EDU helps instructors prepare tomorrow’s engineers for the future with special features for educators.
- Courseware ecosystem lets instructors load information into the TBS1000-EDU, to help students during labs - included standard
- Compatible with TekSmart Lab™ network software, which helps instructors set up and monitor many instruments from one PC
- Get help, when and where you need it, with the built-in context-sensitive help system
TBS1000 - Analyze more signals with ease.
The TBS1000 allows you to visualize more signals at the same time including more complex signals.
- 4 analog channels
- 16 automated measurements
- 5.7-inch color display
|Model||Analog Bandwidth||Sample Rate||Record Length||Analog Channels|
|TBS1072B-EDU||70 MHz||1 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TBS1072B||70 MHz||1 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TBS1102B-EDU||100 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TBS1102B||100 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TBS1064||60 MHz||1 GS/s||2.5k points||4|
|TBS1152B-EDU||150 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TBS1152B||150 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TBS1104||100 MHz||1 GS/s||2.5k points||4|
|TBS1202B-EDU||200 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TBS1202B||200 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TBS1154||150 MHz||1 GS/s||2.5k points||4|