Based on GE’s expertise in medical and industrial radiography and supported by various customer success stories across different segments, the development of the DXR250C-W and DXR250U-W wireless digital X-ray detectors is a logical progression to our product portfolio. These new digital X-ray detectors are specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of industrial radiography inspections.
- The DXR250C-W 8”x8” detector weighs just 3,5 kg (7lb) with a thickness of only 25 mm (0.98”) - ideal for places which offer difficult access and where most portability is needed.
- The DXR250U-W has a larger imager size of 16”x16” and weighs only 5 kg (11 lbs) with a thickness of only 26 mm (1.02”) - used for a wide range of radiography applications covering medium to large sized objects.
- Its simplified handling and operation leads to overall productivity gain.
- Robust wireless operation (802.11 g, up to 80 m communication range, WEP2 security) with online wireless strength.
- Detector temperature and remaining detector battery power monitoring.
- Access Point mode with portable access point for extended range.
- Ad-hoc communication for fast image transfer.
- Optional power saving mode to increase battery usage.
- Ruggedized design with shock absorbing panel support (shock, water and dust protected housing).
- Carbon fiber front window.
- Shielded electronics for improved radiation protection.
- Optional hard-shell with additional tie-off points and shock bumpers for additional mechanical protection.
- Extended operating temperature range.
- Industrial power supply with On/Off switch and detachable tether.