The Keysight 10076C 3.7 kVpk, 100:1 passive probe gives you the voltage and bandwidth you need for making high-voltage measurements. Its compact design makes it easier to probe today's small power electronics components, and its rugged construction means it can withstand rough handling without breaking.
Compatible with 1000, 2000 X-, 3000 X-, 4000 X-, 6000 X-, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000 and S Series oscilloscopes.
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 500 MHz
- Rise time (calculated): <0.7 ns
- Attenuation ratio: 100:1
- Input resistance: 66.7 M Ω (when terminated into 1 M Ω) / Input capacitance: 3 pF (approximate)
- Compensation range: 6-19 pF
- Maximum input: 3,700 Vpk, 2,650 Vrms, 2,650Vdc (mains isolated)
- 1,000 Vpk (dc + peak ac) CAT II
- Length: 1.8 m
- Probe ID: Yes
Selection Guide: Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
Selection Guide: InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
User's Guide: 10076C High Voltage Probe