The SDM3065X / SDM3065X-SC is a 6 ½ digit DMM(digital multimeter with 2,200,000 counts) incorporating a dual–display. The SDM3065X series is especially well-suited for the needs of high-accuracy and high-precision applications measurement.
The SIGLENT SDM3065X-SC includes a multiplexer that provides multi-point measurement capabilities. The scanner
features 12 multi-purpose + 4 current channels and supports the following measurement functions: DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2WR, 4WR, CAP, FREQ, DIODE, CONT and TEMP ( RTD and Thermocouple ). It provides a convenient and versatile solution for test applications that require multiple measurement points or signals and is an ideal tool for R&D burn-in and production testing.
NOTE: The scanner is included on new SDM3065X-SC products only. It cannot be added to SDM3065X instruments at a later time.
Real 6½ digits readings resolution (2,200,000 counts)
1 Gb Nand flash size, Mass storage configuration files and data files
True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
Standard interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, LAN (Optional Accessories: USB-GPIB Adapter)
Optional Scanner for multipoint measurements (-SC part number)
SDM3065X 6 1/2 0.0035% of reading + 0.0006% of range 200 mV-1000 V 200 mV-750 V 200 µA-10 A Without Scanner Card
SDM3065X-SC 6 1/2 0.0035% of reading + 0.0006% of range 200 mV-1000 V 200 mV-750 V 200 µA-10 A With Scanner Card
- Supports double display, Chinese and English Menu
- File management (support for U-disc and local storage)
- Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
- Comes with easy, convenient and flexible any sensor measurement control software :EasyDMM
- Math Function: Max, Min, Average, Standard Deviation, dBm/dB, Relative Measurement, Pass/Fail Histogram, Trend Chart, Bar Meter,etc.