The TDS2000C Oscilloscope Series provides you with affordable performance in a compact design. Featuring Tektronix proprietary technology, the digital real-time sampling architecture means you can accurately see small signal details.
Every model is packed with standard features, including USB connectivity, 16 automated measurements, limit testing, built-in help menu and a Lifetime Warranty**. Get more done in less time with the TDS2000C Oscilloscope Series.
- Digital real-time sampling: Accurately capture signals with at least 10X over-sampling on all channels, all the time with Tektronix proprietary sampling technology.
- Built-in analysis tools: Simplify analysis of your device with 16 automated measurements, FFT analysis, waveform math and cursors.
- Waveform limit testing: Eliminate mistakes with the pass/fail summary table that clearly shows how many waveforms are within the limits of your specified template.
- Help menu: Get the help you need – when and where you need it – with the built-in, context-sensitive help system.
- Dedicated front-panel controls: Spend less time learning and more time on your task with easy-to-use front-panel Affordable performance, compact design. 10x oversampling, USB connectivity, 16 automated measurements.
- Front-panel USB host port: Quickly store and transfer your waveforms and settings.
- USB PC connectivity: Easily connect to a personal computer with the rear-panel USB device port. Use NI LabVIEW SignalExpress™ software to control your scope, log data, and to simply transfer and document your results.
- Bright color display: See your waveform and measurement results at a distance, at an angle or under dim lighting with the bright, active color display.
- Lifetime Warranty**: Reduce your cost of ownership with the standard, Lifetime Warranty.
** Limitations apply. View terms and conditions.
|Model||Analog Bandwidth||Sample Rate||Record Length||Analog Channels|
|TDS2012C||100 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TDS2022C||200 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TDS2014C||100 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||4|
|TDS2024C||200 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||4|