Os novos osciloscópios digitais de super fósforo da série SDS1000X / SDS1000X + da SIGLENT estão disponíveis em duas larguras de banda, 100 MHz e 200 MHz, possuem uma taxa de amostragem de 1 GSa/se, um comprimento padrão de registro de 14 Mpts. As funções mais usadas podem ser acessadas através de um botão fácil de usar a partir de design simples e intuitivo.
The SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ series employs a new generation of SPO technology. With its excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products in the industry. It has a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 60,000 frames/sec. It also employs not only the common 256-level intensity grading display function but also a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. Siglent’s new oscilloscopes offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. SDS1000X+ adds an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator (standard), option for 16 digital channels. The features and high-performance of the SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ oscilloscopes cannot be matched at any product at this price.
100, 200 MHz bandwidth models
Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s
Waveform capture rate up to 60,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
Supports 256-level intensity grading and color display modes
Record length up to 14 Mpts
Digital trigger system
SDS1102X: 100 MHz, 2ch+EXT, 1 GSa/s, 60,000 wfm/s, 14 Mpts
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Timeout (Dropout), and Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decode, supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, and LIN
- Video triggers and supports HDTV
- Low background noise with 500 μV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts: Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, minimizes trigger dead time.
- History waveform recording function stores up-to 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 37 parameters, supports Statistics, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
- Math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, and square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- Large 8-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Multi-language display and embedded help